GENERAL MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION FOR 2022-2023Membership fees are for access to the facility from September 1, 2022 to August 31, 2023. Hourly court time fees apply to tennis and a per day use rate applies to squash. Members may also elect to pay a seasonal flat rate for unlimited squash court time.
|Individual||Family (Individual plus spouse and dependent children)**|
|18 & Under Junior||$ 70.00||—|
|College Student with a valid ID||$ 100.00||
|-Student ID number required|
|CU Wellness Program Members||$ 170.00||
|-CU Wellness pink/orange card required|
|CU Faculty/ Staff/Retirees/Alumni||$ 199.00||
|-CU NetID required|
|All Others||$ 275.00||
|Tennis Hourly Court Rate||Winter*||Summer**||Outdoor|
|Students with a membership||$ 30||$ 12||$ 8|
|All other members *Labor Day through Memorial Day **Memorial Day through Labor Day||$ 44||$ 24||$ 12|
|Non-member hourly surcharge, added to the hourly court time rate, independent of the number of non-members playing on that court.||$ 10/hr||$ 5/hr|
|Ball Machine (tennis only)||6 Months||Full Year|
|Ball Machine Club||$ 379||$ 589|
|Squash Court Rate||Per Peson Per Day|
|Students with a membership||$ 7|
|All other members||$ 12|
|Unlimited Squash Court Time||Fall and Spring*||Summer*|
|Students with a membership||$ 70||$ 50|
|All other members||$ 135||$ 90|
*Fall (September – December), Spring (January – May), Summer (June-August)
- Each member receives 2 complimentary guest passes. After using up the 2 guest passes, the member may still bring guests. The non-member fee will be charged.
- Non-member Cornell students may use courts on a walk-on basis, but will not receive the student member court time rate. Court time will be $44 per hour for indoor and $12 per hour for outdoor.
- Court fees are subject to change and temporary special discounts may be available.
- Only members are allowed to book reservations up to 1 week in advance.
- Booking on-line reserves the court. Payment on-line gives a $2 per hour court time discount. ($28/hr. for students and $42/hr for other members).
- Please cancel court reservations at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to cancel a reservation at least 24 hours in advance may result in a charge for the court time. Court fees must be paid or booking privileges will be revoked.
- General Information (pdf)
- Membership application available at the front desk
- Ball Machine Club application available at the front desk